Volunteering Community Engagement Service
Through this service we:
- Provide volunteer work opportunities to enable people showcase their skills, develop new and existing skills, gain confidence/work ethics, gain work experience/reference and move towards employment.
- Create relevant opportunities for clients to volunteer on the project or within the Kingsmeadow@MadeForever project as a whole in order to support them to move closer towards employment.
- Provide volunteers with training and continuous support to enable them to carry out their role efficiently and achieve their aim of volunteering.
- Provide our volunteers with information and support to help them find paid work.
- Support clients to find volunteer opportunities relevant to the job they are seeking with other organisations.